To develop and maintain qualitative and modern higher education and scientific research, and provide good functional interaction of them in its academic fields of action – management, applied linguistics, computer science, information technology, engineering and radio astronomy.
Continuing to establish as a technology- and development-oriented modern university college for its students and academic staff in order to extend its activities beyond the borders of Latvia and become an internationally acclaimed higher education institution in the Baltic region.
Providing a significant contribution to the development of science in all of its fields of operation and ensuring the competitiveness of its graduates.
Making steps towards becoming a university-type higher education institution and gradually acquiring an official university status.
How to enrol, if you are a non EU citizen?
For admission it is necessary to complete an on-line application and attach a copy of the secondary school leaving certificate (or equivalent) with the transcript of results and a copy of valid foreign passport. Successful applicants will receive:
* the preliminary confirmation of acceptance in school;
* the study contract;
* details of tuition fees (you may pay for a single term, one academic year, or the entire school program, depending upon your requirements).
After your tuition has been paid*, we will make an official invitation to come and study here (which you will need to apply for requiring a residence permit and entry visa in the Latvian Embassy, if you are a Non-EU citizen). College Admission Committee will help you complete all necessary documents.
Studies Department settles all matters of the study process arrangement, in particular:
* acceptance of all types of applications from students concerning all study process matters,
* issue of references and certificates of their legal and academic status,
* individual curricula and study timetable making,
* issue of lists and appointment cards for examinations and tests,
Address 1: Graudu street 68; LV-1058.
Address 2: Marijas street 1a; LV-1050, Riga, Latvia